1. Take the family and head to the Ft. Worth Museum of Modern Art on Sunday. Every Sunday the museum is FREE. That's right FREE. This is an awesome modern art museum. The hubby and I were in awe of the massive spaces. I was taken back by the architecture of the building. The art has been carefully chosen to display and you can see how each rooms just flows. Take your time to sit and look around. Our kids were rushing us the whole way through the museum we couldn't appreciate much. Please take my advice and only go with kids ages 5 and above. My three year old wanted to touch, and he got the awkward stares. Just FYI.
Follow me on
Take my advice and head out to the Dallas Zoo this weekend and the next! This will be a great weekend to enjoy the good price of $5 Dollar Admission to the Zoo.This promotion will end the last day in February. Have fun and check out my video on our little adventure!
This weekend is the " Love " weekend.
Saturday Feb 13th
1. Check out the Klyde Warren Park this Saturday. They will be hosting the " Hearts in the Park" This is a family-friendly event with activities starting at 3pm till 6:30pm. Stay a little longer to catch the screening of the movie The Great Gatsby, food trucks will be on sight as well as the restaurants on site. Savor and Relish.
2. The Chinese New Year will be celebrated at the Crow Collection of Asian Art this Saturday. This is the year of the Monkey! This is a fun event that has a lot of fun crafts, food, music, and Fireworks! This event has it all. The event starts at 11am till 7pm with tons of activities to fill the day! can't wait to vlog about this fun event in Dallas!
3. Check out the Lowe's for Build and Grow fun projects! This weekend the kiddos will be able to make a Valentine's Frame. For a fun twist take the kids to print out a picture and add it to the frame to hang on the wall in their rooms. *Ongoing the 2nd Saturday of every month!
* Check out the Start restaurant on Greenville Ave for a healthy food option for the kids. The menu has a great selection of delicious burgers, wraps and yummy desserts! This is our go to place for fast, healthy Delicious meals! I know you will be like " this is our place too"
get out and enjoy this great weekend with the kids!
I like to be Social follow in_dfw @
LOVE is in the air! Check out the Village Baking Co. in Dallas, TX.
I had the pleasure in meeting Camille, who is from France. And she has a strong french accent. We both were so excited to speak french,I could tell some of the customers were part shocked and kinda infatuated with the language! So if you are ever near the SMU area check out the Village Baking co and ask for Camille and say Bonjour!