Check out these FUN places to go this week with the kids.
Top Picks for Indoor FUN in the Dallas, Tx metroplex.
1. Dallas Museum of Arts. This Tuesday Check out the C3 Art Spot and create some new masterpieces.
2. Nickle Mania! Got a bunch of nickles at home. bring them to nickle mania to play many different arcade games!
3. Urban Air Trampoline. Ready, set GO. Let the kids run wild. This is a fun place to take the kiddos to jump, play tag and fall into a foam pit. They will leave tired and hungry.
* I suggest going to Johnny B's on Southlake Blvd for some burgers and shakes.
4. Frisco Sci-Tech Discovery Center! Wow. Come on and check out this amazing center. This is a great place to learn and play. The exhibits are kid friendly yet fun for the adults too. Hours are limited for the holiday break, check the calendar for the times!
5. Ft. Worth Museum! IMAX. Check out the Star Wars Movie * The Force Awakens on the biggest screen ever! The Kiddos will enjoy seeing BB8 bigger than ever. Tickets can be purchased online or at the museum.
! Check out the BOWL Lounge in the Design District. This place has an all wooden bowl lanes and no bumpers. This makes for competitive games for the whole family! Check site for Holiday Hours.
-------- Food----- * Twisted Root is on location at the Bowl Lounge! WINNING
Also, Chuck e Cheese, Bass Pro Shop, Chick Fil A, Galleria Mall play area. The list is endless but here is where you can start looking today. Have fun with your kids this week and be safe. Always tag us on Instagram, I would like to see your adventures with your families in the DFW metroplex!