1. Decks in The Park! This family-friendly event is now back at Klyde Warren Park for another great summer series beginning this Thursday, April 30th. Decks in the park is an outdoor music event with guest DJ's that are known to spin amazing beats. My family and I look forward to this event and are always ready to party in downtown Dallas. Bring a blanket, a picnic basket or explore the delicious offerings from the local food trucks and chill out to some great dancing music.
1. Art Festival time at the Cottownwood Park in Richardson. If you missed out on last weekend's festivals you will want to make it to this one. Many amazing works of art will be showcased alongside some great music and food. This event will have both Free admission and parking. Make the time and enjoy the outdoors and embrace the art of so many talented artists.
Ft. Worth, TX
1. May Fest in Ft. Worth is going on April 30th- May 3rd. This is a family - friendly event. May Fest is an annual event in Ft. Worth that is hosted near the Trinity River at Trinity Park. There will be carnival rides, tons of food, and they are bringing back the paddle boats this year. What a great way to be outdoors in Ft. Worth. There is an Admission Fee for adults and children. Follow the link for ticket prices and parking.
Ongoing events in Dallas
1. First Saturdays at the Nasher Sculpture Garden
2. Home Depot Building Project Workshops for kids
Follow us instagram www.instagram.com/in_dfw